A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Gibran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Gibran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibran
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Gibran, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Injuries
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibran graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole S Gibran FACS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Gibran practice?
- Dr. Nicole Gibran has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Gibran practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.