A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Gibran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Gibran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Gibran, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Injuries
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibran graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Gibran practice?
Dr. Nicole Gibran practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.