A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Gothgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Gothgen is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gothgen graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Gothgen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Gothgen MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Gothgen practice?
- Dr. Nicole Gothgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Gothgen practices Anesthesiology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Anesthesiologists.