A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Yoder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Yoder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Yoder, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoder graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Yoder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole D Yoder DO and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nicole D. Yoder practice?
- Dr. Nicole Yoder has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Yoder practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.