A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Grunenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunenberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grunenberg Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunenberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Grunenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Ann Grunenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Grunenberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Grunenberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicole Grunenberg practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.