A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Grunenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunenberg graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Grunenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Highline Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Ann Grunenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Grunenberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Grunenberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicole Grunenberg practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.