A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Wentworth-Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Wentworth-Hartung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wentworth-Hartung graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wentworth-Hartung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole L Wentworth-Hartung MD is a female Oncologist , has 14 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Wentworth-Hartung practice?
- Dr. Nicole Wentworth-Hartung has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Wentworth-Hartung practices Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Oncologists.