A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Hartung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Hartung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartung graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hartung has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole L Hartung MD is a female Oncologist , has 15 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Hartung practice?
- Dr. Nicole Hartung has 9 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Hartung practices Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Waconia, MN.
See Saint Paul Oncologists.