A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Hausman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Hausman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hausman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hausman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Hausman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Hausman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Hausman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Hausman practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.