Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Hiniker
Dr. Nicole Hiniker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marinette, WI. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hiniker is affiliated with Bay Area Medical Center, St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay and Bellin Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Hiniker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicole Hiniker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marinette, WI.
Dr. Marc Catalano
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Marinette, WI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Elwyn Mantei
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Marinette, WI 0.01 mi39
Dr. Mark Capriolo
Marinette, WI 0.01 mi24