A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Hodge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodge graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Hodge has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Countess Hodge MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Hodge practice?
- Dr. Nicole Hodge has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Hodge practices Anesthesiology near Little Elm, TX.
See Little Elm Anesthesiologists.