A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nicole Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Johnson practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Desoto Primary Care Doctors.