A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Johnson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole D Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Nicole Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Johnson practices Family Medicine near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Primary Care Doctors.