Dr. Nicole Ingrisano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Ingrisano?

August 10th, 2015

Couldn't ask for much more

I went to Dr. Ingrisano on the recommendation of a friend after several horrible experiences elsewhere. I was traumatized by my past experiences and pretty apprehensive of seeing a new doc, but she is simply amazing. She is kind, relaxed, thorough. You can tell she cares about her patients. She explains everything, listens to your concerns and gives you options instead of just saying "Here's what we're going to do." It shouldn't be rare to find this in a doctor, but unfortunately, it is. It's like talking to a friend of yours who just happens to have a better understanding of how your body works than you do. Even my husband enjoyed meeting with her, and he is a tough critic! I really can't say enough about the practice overall (Swedish OBGYN). It can sometimes be difficult to schedule appointments exactly when you'd like to, but that's because so many other patients are lucky enough to come here! We are expecting our first child thanks to Dr. Nicky, and I will be thrilled if we have the good fortune of having her deliver our baby!

June 6th, 2014

Worst gyno EVER

Saw her once a few weeks ago. She was new to me as a result of my new insurance provider. I have a mysterious inflammatory skin condition on my genitals that I've battled off and on for the past 15 years, since I was 17. I figured I'd be referred to a specialist immediately since the specialist I'd been seeing previously doesn't accept my new insurance. As it turned out, Dr. Ingrisano wouldn't take me seriously and certainly didn't believe anything I said about the history of my condition. Upon examining me she was instantly convinced that overmedication was my problem. It took me 10 minutes just to beat it out of her that she didn't know what was causing the inflammation (I didn't expect her to know because no one else does either). Like a fool I took her advice and discontinued my entire treatment regimen, against my better judgment, and now, three weeks later, my condition is worse than it has EVER been. It's going to take a whole team of specialists to fix this problem, in all likelihood. To top it all off, I couldn't even get in for a second appointment with her as she advised me to do if my condition worsened. Never again will I ever listen to a doctor who doesn't listen to me!

May 16th, 2014

Amazing doctor!

Dr. Ingrisano delivered my son last year when my labor lasted longer than expected and I needed to use the on call doctor. I was terrified because I had never met her. There were multiple times during my labor where she was a huge advocate for me for having a vaginal delivery. She encouraged me 100% of the way, even though at the time I was probably annoyed by it. Without her, I would have definitely been in the OR having a c-section. I am very thankful she was the doctor on call who delivered my son.

August 15th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Ingrisano was very professional, explained everything very well and was very up-front about what was involved in the procedures that she would be doing. Good sense of humor which made the appointment easier. Follow up on the results of tests was within 2 days or less from the procedure.

July 15th, 2013

A great doctor all around

Nicky is a great doctor. I had to transfer doctors with only 6 weeks to go in my pregnancy because I was having complications. Although it was hard to get in to see her, she was amazing. When my delivery turned bad and I lost half my blood, she was there advocating for me even when the room was full of specialists. After I went home, I was shocked and touched when she called me at home to check on me. I feel that I can really talk to her about any medical issues and she will give me a straight forward answer that sounds "real."

July 20th, 2012

Finally, a compassionate doctor!

I left my old OB because of the way I was treated during and after a recent miscarriage. My visit with Dr. Ingrisano was excellent--she never gave me a fake "I'm so sorry", but honest statements that made me truly believe that she felt sorry for what happened. She also took time to make sure that she had answered every one of my questions (and I had a lot of unanswered questions!). She suggested lab work afterward to make sure that my body was returning to normal, which gave me less to worry about (while my old doctor said they didn't even need me to come in at all). I was able to view my lab results online, so I never had to sit and wait anxiously by the phone. A great doctor in a good clinic.

May 9th, 2012

The first time I saw Dr. Ingrisano, I felt that she was a bit abrupt and didn't take the time to explain things to me. She gave me a lot of information that was difficult to process all at once, and I felt overwhelmed. But after we ran some tests and I went back to see her for our follow-up, she made me feel much more comfortable, and she really took the time to go over my diagnosis and make sure I understood everything.

December 31st, 2011

Dr. Ingrisano ROCKS!

Dr. Ingrisano is one in a million in terms of quality of physician care (diagnosing the medical ailment, etc.) and bedside manner. I wouldn't hestitate to recommend her to anyone, she's just that good.

April 11th, 2011

Was very professional but at the same time talked to me like a real person. She seemed very competent and knowledgeable. She was also really funny, which shouldn't be important in finding a good doctor, but it put me at ease.

February 13th, 2017