A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Jeffrey-Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Jeffrey-Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffrey-Starr graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Jeffrey-Starr has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Avril Jeffrey-Starr MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Jeffrey-Starr practice?
- Dr. Nicole Jeffrey-Starr has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Jeffrey-Starr practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Pleasanton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.