Dr. Nicole Jeffrey-Starr MD Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2015
Great doctor if you don't want a healthy baby

February 1st, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Jeffrey-Starr was my doctor on my first pregnancy. She is very caring and compassionate to me. She always smiles and spends time to see how I'm doing so I easily felt at ease with her. I'm terrified with pap test but she always make it easy for me. She is knowledgeable and answers all of my questions. Though there were times that I felt rushed on a checkup because of her busy schedule, still I can say that overall she's an excellent doctor.

June 1st, 2011
Choose another doctor
I want to preface this review by stating that I hardly ever write reviews online about people, however my horrible experience with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr made me feel obligated warn others about her.My first appointment with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr was one of the worst experiences I have ever had in my medical history. She was extremely rude and judgmental about personal medical information that I disclosed to her. She seems to be an intelligent woman, however she has absolutely no doctor/patient communication skills. She is very unprofessional and comes across as an arrogant and pushy individual. I have seen many doctors in my life and I can happily say that almost all of them are professional, knowledgeable, and kind-hearted individuals; this unfortunately is not the case with Dr. Jeffrey-Starr. I got the impression that she chose to become a doctor for the "status" it implies rather than for the pleasure of helping others. Bottom line? Pick a different doctor.I would like to say however, that her nursing staff members were extremely kind and polite and that none of the above review applies to them.

May 6th, 2016