Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Probably not the Doc you'd want if you plan to have more children show details Probably not the Doc you'd want if you plan to have more children
Nov 13th, 2015

I've been seeing this doctor since 2010. I was diagnosed with 4 fibroids under her tenure. To me it seemed as if she only wanted to push hysterectomy (not shrinking drugs or myomectomy). Being a female, of 34, who still wants children....Of course this frightened me. Well to cut a long story short, and many short conversations with her ending in..."we'll talk about it later on" (which I never understood. I'm in your office now!) Well I became pregnant. Had a miscarriage right after visiting her office the day before (sent home with a prescription and a "well report" for my unborn child. Dr. Mullins was extremely helpful (preformed D&C). No contact from Dr. Johnston....not even a sympathy card. Maybe I'm just sore about the whole situation, but after seeing how in depth Dr. Mullins was I believed I was seen by the wrong doctor from this health care facility.