A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Ketterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Ketterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Ketterman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ketterman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ketterman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Susan Ketterman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Ketterman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Ketterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Ketterman practices Pediatrics near Sunnyvale, CA.
See Sunnyvale Pediatricians.