Learn more about Dr. Nicole Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Klein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Catheter Ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Klein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole R. Klein practice?
Dr. Nicole Klein practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN and Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Otolaryngologists and Carmel Surgeons.