A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Klein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Klein, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Catheter Ablation
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole R Klein MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole R. Klein practice?
- Dr. Nicole Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Klein practices Otolaryngology near Noblesville, IN.
See Noblesville Otolaryngologists.