Dr. Nicole Liebentritt MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Omaha, NE

• Good
  • Bad

June 30th, 2016
The entire office staff is horrible, rude, impatient. It was an AWFUL experience! Staff argued with me about where to schedule testing and how to get results. I refuse to ever go back.

March 2nd, 2015
An excellent doctor. Thorough and makes you feel at ease.

October 8th, 2013
Very good Doctor
Very respectful doctor.. Best office exam I have ever had. Spends time with you and goes above and beyond.

May 14th, 2013
The front desk staff isn't the greatest but her MA, Theresa, is very friendly. Dr. Liebentritt is knowledgeable, helpful, and willing to listen to my ideas and give her opinion about treatments. I'm an MS patient who's struggled with treatments and she's quite patient with my stubbornness. She came highly recommended by Dr. Connolly who I completely trust and I am confident to be in her care. Needing a neurologist is like finding a spouse. It has to be someone you trust and can commit to long term. I am 100% confident I am in good hands.

May 2nd, 2013
I have had no trouble getting appointments with Dr Liebentritt. She is always courteous and considerate. She pays close attention to and considers my input when deciding my treatment. I did experience some setbacks in my treatment due to a rare reaction to medication and I did have one overlong wait when some patients ahead of me had emergent and complicated issues, but those are the only minor concerns I experienced in the clinics overall performance. I am extremely happy with my treatment by Dr Liebentritt.

January 7th, 2012
She knows what she's doing
I have had an overall great experience from beginning to end. I was surprised at how quickly I was able to get in initially, how quickly my MRI was set up and especially how quickly I was able to get back in for the results. We are talking about a week from the first appointment to the results.

October 25th, 2011
Caring and knowledgeable Doctor.

June 16th, 2011
Comfort in a potentially scary situation
Dr. Liebentritt exuded confidence and competence when diagnosing a potentially scary condition. Appointments were easy to make, the staff was friendly and professional, and she followed up with return calls when she said she would. I feel 100% comfortable putting my medical needs in her hands.

July 2nd, 2010
The office staff is unfriendly and inefficient. There was no followup concerning testing and no diagnosis given. don't know if this is the practice of the doctor or the practice, but if you intend to use this doctor, be aware that you will be responsible for your own follow-up and will have to wait weeks to month for an appointment to discuss further diagnosis or treatment options.

June 30th, 2016