A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Long is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Long has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Long DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Long practice?
- Dr. Nicole Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Long practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abingdon, VA.
See Abingdon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.