Dr. Nicole Luecke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Luecke?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Luecke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2015

Bad Experience...

I'm a patient at Chesapeake Women's Care (which I HIGHLY recommend). I went in to verify pregnancy and was set up with Dr. Luecke. I found out that day my baby wasnt growing like it should and my levels were not increasing like it should. Her bedside manner was horrible. I was in a extremely sad space and the way she spoke with my husband and I with no care was so hurtful. I later had a miscarriage and followed up with other doctors within the practice which are beyond wonderful!!! But Dr. Luecke I just rather not meet with her ever again.

February 3rd, 2015

Go see her!

I love her! She always makes time to answer my questions and has great bedside manner. After going to several bad doctors, it's a relief to find one who is skilled and kind.

January 7th, 2015

don't go

absolutely no sensitivity to client--gave me a horrific result over the phone--then had to go to another Dr because their lightbulb was broken and she could not do a necessary procedure--the worst experience with a Dr in my life

March 21st, 2014

Left appt sobbing

I was so hopeful when I went to see Dr. Luecke. I took everything I had from past doctor visits and research. She was extremely rude and heartless. At one point telling me that any hormone therapy was going to give me cancer and I just needed to face that fact. Also saying that why would she order any lab tests when she was not going to try to fix any findings that came back as an issue. I was stunned by the way she was speaking to me. I felt helpless as I sat on the examining table in a nothing but a paper robe. I left sobbing. Please do not subject yourself to this woman. Find someone with some compassion for their patients. If I could leave her less than one star I would.

October 24th, 2011

Wonderful bedside manner

So many specialists complete an exam, then usher you out of the room. Dr. Luecke is just the opposite. She takes time to listen to the patient. Even after a year, she checks up on all topics covered during the last visit, and she is very thorough. Love, love, love her!

October 14th, 2011

horrible bedside manner, no empathy

I recently suffered a miscarriage, and the doctor that did my D/C at Chesapeake Women's Care asked me to come in 2 months later if I wasn't pregnant for a consultation. I did, and had the misfortune of getting Dr. Luecke, who proceeded to lecture me about how most pregnancies end in miscarriage, chemical pregnancies, and how at 38 my fertility has fallen off a cliff. Those were her actual words, my fertility has fallen off a cliff, followed by the disclaimer "I don't mean to be mean". Ignoring the paroxysm of tears that this sent me into, she said she would "make me feel better" by scheduling me for a FHS test. I've had good experiences with the 3 other doctors I've seen at CWC, but I don't appreciate being talked to like a 5 year old about such an emotional subject. I'm starting to look at other OB/GYN groups..

March 22nd, 2017