Dr. Nicole Luetke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Luetke?

September 27th, 2016

Dr Luetke is fantastic. I am confident in her diagnosis and plan to help me get well. She ask questions, listens, explains and discuss treatment so it is our joint decision, very patient (she cares) and answers my (repeated) questions and concerns. And the Doctor gets you in-and-out timely without feeling rushed. I have received excellent care and attention from the entire staff and other doctors there as well when Dr Luetke was not available. They've even provided service over the when when it was not necessary for me to visit.

March 15th, 2016

I like her, and I think you will too

Dr. Luetke is great, she listens when I'm telling her why I'm in to see her and ask questions to find out more about my overall health.

January 11th, 2016

Happy w

Dr Luetke is a very good doctor, she works hard to give you all the attention you need. I must say I truly appreciate the care she has given me. I am a difficult patient.

November 23rd, 2015

Best doctor! Sweet, caring, great diagnostician. Highly recommend.

May 16th, 2015

Terrific Doctor

She is in my opinion a terrific doctor. I have been her patient for over ten years. Even though I have moved much further away I still see her. She always has my best interest at heart and really cares!

April 27th, 2015

Dr. Luetke is awesome!

April 10th, 2015

Superb doctor - skilled, thorough, communicates very well and seems to really care.

February 6th, 2015

Doctor is great, office staff is just okay!

December 19th, 2014

Great doctor, hopefully stays

I have been a patient of Dr. Luetke's since she started at Broad Axe Family Medicine. She has always been an exemplary doctor and remains so, but this year has been different. In my two appointments is not difficult to see that the procedures that have been put into place at this practice, and I understand other area medical practices, by the Health System that owns/runs them have put a strain on the doctors. Family members that go to other area practices have told me that their doctors have simply left. Hopefully this practice and this doctor stays intact because they provide superb health care.

November 16th, 2013

Still the Best

I have been a patient of Dr. Luetke's since 2007. As a doctor who I think at that time had only recently joined Broad Axe Family Medicine, getting an appointment quickly was not difficult, and the personable attitude, knowledge and caring about the specific reason for your appointment, as well as your overall health, was remarkable. Phone calls were always returned promptly, usually by her personally. As time passed and the number of patients increased, I thought this level of care would decrease, as it had with my former doctor. But the biggest differences seem to be that it takes considerably longer to get a routine appointment and the return calls are just as prompt, but usually made by an assistant. She is still the best family doctor I have seen, which is remarkable given what must be a very large number of patients.

July 2nd, 2013

Dr Nicole Luteke is one of the kindest, easy to talk to doctors I've ever met. Along with being very detailed and focused on you, she is open to hear and chat about any concerns or issues you are having!

April 21st, 2013

The Best

Eight years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes. After two years of lack of care on my part, a family member recommended a doctor who recently started in practice. At my first appointment Dr Luetke made it clear that as her patient I was to discuss every health issue I had in detail with her, and she would provide the proper care. After 6 years I am sure she has a very busy patient schedule, but the care is still the best.