A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Miller has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Miller practice?
- Dr. Nicole Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Miller practices Pediatrics near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Pediatricians.