A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malek
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Malek Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Amalia Malek DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Malek practice?
- Dr. Nicole Malek has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nicole Malek practices Family Medicine near Park City, IL.