A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Malek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Amalia Malek DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Malek practice?
- Dr. Nicole Malek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Malek practices Family Medicine near Park City, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.