A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Melendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Melendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Melendez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Melendez MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Melendez practice?
- Dr. Nicole Melendez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Melendez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.