Learn more about Dr. Nicole Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Melendez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melendez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melendez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Melendez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Melendez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Melendez MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Melendez practice?
- Dr. Nicole Melendez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Melendez practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Bay Pines, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Rheumatologists.