A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Metcalfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Metcalfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Metcalfe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Metcalfe graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Metcalfe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Metcalfe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole P. Metcalfe practice?
Dr. Nicole Metcalfe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Southfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.