A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Michelle Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Miller practice?
- Dr. Nicole Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Miller practices Family Medicine near Grand Prairie, TX.
See Grand Prairie Primary Care Doctors.