A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Knapp Medical Center
- Lake Granbury Medical Center
- Glen Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mueller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 10 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Mueller practice?
Dr. Nicole Mueller practices Ophthalmology near Granbury, TX.
See Granbury Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichol Mueller, Dr. Nichole Mueller, Dr. Nicola Mueller, Dr. Nicolasa Mueller