A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Nagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Nagel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Anne Nagel MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Nagel practice?
- Dr. Nicole Nagel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Nagel practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.