Family Physicians

14044 W Camelback Rd
Ste 126
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
623-935-9600
Locations and availability (1)

|  Awsome Primary Care DR.  |  show details
by Richard on Jun 5th, 2014

She takes the time to explain things. She listens intently. She is very compassionate and takes the time to understand her patient's concerns. She's given me some very good referrals for specialists

|  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!  |  show details
by Melanie T on Apr 9th, 2013

I love both of the Nedella Dr's, but Nicole is my favorite. She is so patient, really listens to you, on time, through, never rushing...I just can't say enough about her. Initially I just switched my Dr., but after 2 visits, she had me hooked and I switched all of my kids and husband to her as well. Everyone in their practice is SO NICE, though I have had to call the office on occasion to follow up on referrals/prescriptions they were supposed to send. Minor annoyance for the care and attention both Dr. Brent & Nicole Nedella give. Will NEVER switch Dr's again!

|  Amazing!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

After going through many other doctors who just don't care, which is the majority in today's world, Dr Nicole Nedella is so refreshing. Such a caring attitude and she really does want to help. I am soo happy to have found her.

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Nedella is very compassionate for what she does. She listened and answered all my questions, time was not an issue and she never made me feel rushed. I recommended her to all my family and friends!

|  This is a GOOD DR  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr Nicole Nedella is so Good! Carring and takes her time. She knows her stuff!!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Took a thorough history and offered excellent advise. Listened carefully and understood my concerns. I haven't come across a doctor like this in years. Would highly recommend to anyone.

|  show details
Feb 1st, 2012

Fantastic Doc! She took time to talk and get to know me. Took the time to really talk about health issues.

|  Great 1st impression  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr Nedella's staff was courteous, helpful, and attentive. My picture was taken to match with my medical chart ~that was a 1st for me. Dr Nedella was prompt, caring and compassionate; a rarity with today's doctors. Listened to my concerns and past health experiences. I felt I made the right choice in choosing her for my PCP.