Dr. Nicole Nedella DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 26th, 2016
I previously worked in the medical field for almost twenty years and I went to the same provider for forty years. When he retired I didn't think I would ever find another Doctor that would care for me like he did. I did lots of research and settled on Pinnacle Family Medicine to start my quest for a new Doctor. The moment I walked into the office I was impressed with the attitude of the staff and then I met Dr. Nicole and I knew I had found my new provider. My husband sees Dr. Brent and we are more than pleased with the care we receive from them and the other providers on staff. From my experience I know how much of a challenge it is to keep a medical office running smoothly and no matter how hard the staff tries there are always going to be some that are not satisfied. I don't know what I would have done the last five years without Dr. Nicole and I don't know what I would do without Pinnacle Family Medicine. Thank you Dr. Engstrom for your vision for this practice.

June 5th, 2014
Awsome Primary Care DR.
She takes the time to explain things. She listens intently. She is very compassionate and takes the time to understand her patient's concerns. She's given me some very good referrals for specialists

April 9th, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
I love both of the Nedella Dr's, but Nicole is my favorite. She is so patient, really listens to you, on time, through, never rushing...I just can't say enough about her. Initially I just switched my Dr., but after 2 visits, she had me hooked and I switched all of my kids and husband to her as well. Everyone in their practice is SO NICE, though I have had to call the office on occasion to follow up on referrals/prescriptions they were supposed to send. Minor annoyance for the care and attention both Dr. Brent & Nicole Nedella give. Will NEVER switch Dr's again!

October 22nd, 2012
Amazing!
After going through many other doctors who just don't care, which is the majority in today's world, Dr Nicole Nedella is so refreshing. Such a caring attitude and she really does want to help. I am soo happy to have found her.

July 19th, 2012
Awesome doctor
Dr. Nedella is very compassionate for what she does. She listened and answered all my questions, time was not an issue and she never made me feel rushed. I recommended her to all my family and friends!

May 18th, 2012
This is a GOOD DR
Dr Nicole Nedella is so Good! Carring and takes her time. She knows her stuff!!

April 2nd, 2012
GREAT DOCTOR
Took a thorough history and offered excellent advise. Listened carefully and understood my concerns. I haven't come across a doctor like this in years. Would highly recommend to anyone.

February 1st, 2012
Fantastic Doc! She took time to talk and get to know me. Took the time to really talk about health issues.

June 8th, 2011
Great 1st impression
Dr Nedella's staff was courteous, helpful, and attentive. My picture was taken to match with my medical chart ~that was a 1st for me. Dr Nedella was prompt, caring and compassionate; a rarity with today's doctors. Listened to my concerns and past health experiences. I felt I made the right choice in choosing her for my PCP.