Dr. Nicole Noyes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 15 reviews

July 9th, 2016
I went in for a ultrasound to see how my stimulation was progressing. Dr Noyes not only didn't introduce herself, she roughly shoved the wand into place and quickly informed us that I was not progressing. Then in an accusatory manner started grilling my husband and myself about was this really our first round of IVF and how could we not know this wasn't going well. She left the room abruptly with zero instructions on what to do next. If I could give zero stars, I would. While Dr Noyes may be a fine Doctor -- I have no way of judging -- she acted like a horrible person to us under devastating circumstances. BEWARE if you have any feelings. I also believe she has written her own positive reviews. Too generic and vanilla to be realistic.

March 15th, 2016
The Best in a terrible situation
I had cancer and had to undergo fertility to save my eggs before the chemo warfare on my body. Dr. Noyes took me in a few days, squeezing me in despite being booked for months. I am shocked about her reviews. She is definitely a straight shooter, but hilarious, kind and honest. In my situation, I wouldn't have wanted it any way. She not only got my eggs, but minimized additional issues from hormone treatment before my surgery and chemo. I found her personable and really giving - always followed up with my doctor on my cancer treatments and did most of my routine check ups due to the urgency of my situation. We had conversations at length about gratitude and why she came to work - to help women like myself - women who were sick, girls who have cancer at a young age - and give us a chance to have children in the future. Also, she gave great life advice as a bonus. If you want someone who's going to coddle you, go somewhere else. Dr. Noyes is the best and I'd frankly rather have the best than a half rate doctor who's nice.

September 17th, 2015
I owe Dr. Noyes my life.

April 2nd, 2015
Do not go to Dr. Noyes
She is atrocious. She may be brilliant, but caring for patients is important.

January 27th, 2015
I love Dr. Noyes. I know that people think she is "rude" or "harsh". But I actually find her quite personable and direct. If you want a doctor who is going to sit and coddle you, she's not the one. But if you want a doctor who is top notch in her field, gives you a clear protocol and has success, the go to her. Moreover, the entire NYU staff is competent, efficient and friendly. You get to see almost all of the doctors as you go through your cycles. The nurses are fabulous too. Thanks NYU!

October 14th, 2013
Horrible
She is a rude cold and abusive doctor who doesn't care about the patient. She gave the wrong protocol and misdiagnosed. She shouldn't practice medicine.

April 8th, 2013
Horrible person, Terrible Doctor
Dr. Noyes is not only abrasive, but rude, condescending and in her own words "she doesn't care". She doesn't even make an effort to speak about treatment, its impossible to call her, she blames her mistake on the patient and she personally bullied me seconds before my transfer picking a fight to the point I was scared to be in the same room or ask questions. She not only is distant unprofessional but she doesn't even follow her patients situations or treatments less informs them about what is happening. She shouldn't be a physician or work with patients.

January 30th, 2013
one of the rudest doctors i have encountered.
my partner and i went to visit dr. noyes to discuss having a child through iui or ivf. never have either of experienced a ruder doctor. had it not been for reputation as "one of the best," i wouldve walked out after she simply stared at my hand which i had put out to shake upon meeting her. she was both condescending and impertinent. regardless of her reputation, we switched doctors to someone both talented and kind. in any situation, but particularly in the sensitive time of seeking help to get pregnant, her attitude is shameful.

August 5th, 2012
Totally rocks.
Dr. Noyes has been my RE for 2 1/2 years. My partner had a few issues with counts, but we didn't know about my egg quality or cervical incompetence issues at the onset. After it seemed like we'd never get pregnant on our own, Dr. N has achieved 4 pregnancies for us. She and her staff are the best, hands down, and she tells it to you straight, which I totally can appreciate.

June 9th, 2012
Loved her!
Dr. Noyes is funny, compassionate, informative, very real, and most importantly, I felt like she spent a lots of time with me, answering all my questions and educating me on the process. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking help in the fertility department.

November 1st, 2011
Dr. Noyes was my third opinion for a reproductive surgical procedure that I will need to become pregnant so I have some experience to draw upon. Upon arriving, the office atmosphere and staff are cold and disconnected from the patients. The wait time was short, but so was my time with the doctor. After a short medical interview that felt nothing like my previous two doctor experiences I had a physical exam where Dr. Noyes told me I likely had a worst case scenario and may be inoperable. After this exam I was told to wait in the billing area of the office next to the billing clerk separated only by a cubicle wall. Dr. Noyes did not invite me back into her office to discuss her findings in private. Instead she very briefly relayed the information while standing over us in the billing clerks seating/waiting area with her assistant present. I felt like my privacy was violated. At her request I went for further testing to confirm my situation. When results were in I did not get a call from the doctor. After calling her assistant three times and finally speaking to the head of patient services I got a call. Dr. Noyes then informed me that I was supposed to come in to hear my results. That was never explained to me and completely unnecessary. Her phone call was even more disturbing. She told me that if she had done the test herself she would have been more thorough. I had no idea she performed this test. Her office sent me to their preferred imaging center. Every conversation with this doctor leaves you with more questions, misinformation and scared. I am a candidate for surgery, but I will not be using Dr. Noyes.

May 20th, 2011
Emotionally Scarred
Noyes treated my wife. She was rushed, sarcastic, and condescending. Her exams were never gentle and my wife always came home in tears. I am very, very disappointed.