A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Omann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Omann is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Omann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Omann graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Omann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Childrens St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Omann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Omann practice?
Dr. Nicole Omann practices Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.