A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Overdiek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Overdiek, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overdiek graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Overdiek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Overdiek MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Overdiek practice?
- Dr. Nicole Overdiek has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Overdiek practices Anesthesiology near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Jupiter Anesthesiologists.