A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Pace, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Corinna Pace MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Pace practice?
- Dr. Nicole Pace has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Pace practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.