A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Pace, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pace has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Pace practice?
Dr. Nicole Pace practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Nichol Pace, Dr. Nichole Pace, Dr. Nicola Pace, Dr. Nicolasa Pace