A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Pace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Pace, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pace graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pace has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pace accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans