A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Paulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Paulman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Noel Paulman MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Nicole N. Paulman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Paulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Paulman practices Hospitalist near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Hospitalists.