Dr. Nicole Pecquex MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2017
Great
Dr. Pecquex is a wonderful doctor.

August 2nd, 2015
No need to look elsewhere
I have been seeing Dr. Pecquex, nutritionist, and her staff for 6 months for bariatric surgery. I have worked for doctors for almost 20 years at intense large hospital as well as primary care, specialty, and acute care centers. I say this to add credibility to my review because I have known many doctors and interacted with countless staff. It's hard to pick some random doctor from a list from an insurance company. The things that are important to me are a positive patient first atmosphere. Obviuosly one desires a competent, caring provider, who leaves no stone unturned. I want a nurse who is also positive, straight forward, and attentive. The relationship between a nurse and the provider they work with is an essential part of quality patient care. I have found that the first people you interact with, the front staff impact your overall experience. The first doctor I have ever worked for was highly respected by all and insisted that the front staff needed to be top notch because they are the first impression of the practice. It is also essential that they care enough to really listen to what a patient is requesting, responds promptly, and takes the appropriate actions. Competence is essential because they process your referrals, necessary forms, releasing records, and clearly communicate your needs to the clinical staff. They need to care and take pride in their work. All of that being said Dr. Pecquex and her staff have all of the qualities. They have two clinic locations which is very convenient. Appointments tend to book out, but you can ask to go on a waiting list. I have, and they always called me with something sooner. They're always friendly, one in particular at this office, caring, and accommodating. The provider insists on sticking to her schedule for patient convenience so they do reschedule you if you arrive to late to be seen per their policy. I was to late once. They were really nice about it. I had to schedule out a bit, but they called me offering a closer date before I pulled out of the parking garage. Dr. Pecqeux's nurse is great and personable. She and the doctor clearly work closely and very well together. I feel like their only patient every time I go. Dr. Pecquex herself is warm, had extensive experience, and we discussed which surgery would be most appropriate at length, the process, and goals geared toward an optimal outcome. She also shows you her record, which is quite exceptional. She has performed well over a thousand procedures, shows you how many procedures of each type, and explain the evolution of preferred procedures for patients with varied medical statuses. They are more than helpful bring you through the pre-surgical process which includes the appropriate testing and visits with a great nutritionist. Posits have to be prepared to complete read material and bring in a completed test to ensure the patient clearly understands the procedure, expectations and life after surgery.The nutritionist, David Wolfe, also has a packet of information that needs to be studied. You have to be able to answer the questions in order for him to clear you for surgery. This is essential for a safe and successful outcome. I hope this review is helpful. I would recommend Dr. Pecquex to anyone.

June 26th, 2011
Dr.Pecquex knows her work
Dr. Pecquex is a wonderful doctor, I was referred to her by my St. Elizabeths Oncologist team also wonderful Team. Dr. Pecquex is very warm, confident, and caring she is a doctor that will stay on my list of needed doctors. The office help seems like they're still in training but DO NOT hold that aginist Dr.Picquet. I would be very supprised if anyone found fault with her or her work. I give her a big 5stars plus.

January 16th, 2011
Dr. Pecquex is outstanding!
Dr. Pecquex is not only an excellent physician and surgeon, but also an amazing person. During 2 illnesses (appendicitis and cholecysitis) she was dedicated to find out what was causing my pain and did not hesitate to explore every possible cause. She is an amazing woman who cares about you as a person, and I have nothing but the highest praises and ratings for her.

January 31st, 2016