A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Peltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Peltz graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peltz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peltz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole R. Peltz practice?
Dr. Nicole Peltz practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.