Dr. Nicole Priest MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 14th, 2016
Dr Priest ...wise beyond her years!
Dr. PRIEST was my PCP for 3 years, we had the traditional doc/patient relationship. She was consistent in her diminor , wonderful listener, intelligent, and provided good specialist referrals which is important when u live in the small town of Moab. She will be greatly missed by all her patients, but we wish her all the best in her new endeavor.

April 12th, 2016
She was the best Doctor Moab ever had.Very Very sad to see her go.Wish she could have stayed.We will miss you bunches.

September 17th, 2015
Dr.Priest is very nice but seems unsure of her ability or knowledge when it comes to diagnosing problems. Most frustrating is the feeling that they just want you to come in for multiple Dr apts that are unnecessary. Wasting your time and money. The office staff is the reason I will not come back to Family Medicine. Front dest ladies are not freindly, uneducated or not trained very well. They gave me improper information on HIPPA laws. The billing department submit the incorrect forms to my insurance company and resulted in hours of telephone calls to be corrected. They over charged me for my office visit and when confronted told me I was wrong. Resulting in more calls to my insurance company. If you have to wait two weeks to get into the Dr the Dr better be should be good. You shouldn't have to do the front desk and billing departments job. Inform people in the medical field (even if they are just front desk clerks) of HIPPA laws. I really don't have anything good to say about my experience at Family Medicine . Second rate and kinda scary.

June 30th, 2015
Good then not so good
Never express your thoughts about your care.

June 30th, 2015
She is the best doctor I have ever met.

October 6th, 2014
Patient
An awesome physician who really cares about her patients! Very caring! I miss her and wished she would move back to Salt Lake City!

February 27th, 2014
was my doctor
dr priest was my doctor at st marks hospital for 10 years she was great doctor and I miss her wish she was still my doctor maby I shoud move to moab

July 12th, 2013
Dr. Priest is amazing. She listens intently, spends the time and truly seems to love her job. I liked her medical assistant too. Front desk people are super rude...but that didn't affect my experience with Dr. Priest!

January 18th, 2012
great dr
Dr Priest just recently moved here to moab utah she has been a blessing to have here we dont have good doctors and she came he and has helped me with all my problems you can tell she cares

March 19th, 2011
Good Luck.
Though Dr. Priest is a compassionate and excellent doctor, good luck getting in touch with her when you need her or need your medication. The office staff and her assistant insulate her from her patients and are rude and talk about the doctors and actually laugh about patients when they call on the phone or after they leave. Prescriptions do not get filled in a timely manner. If you get sick, plan on being told to go to the ER or InstaCare. It's too bad to have to write this because I wonder if Dr. Priest is even aware that her office runs so poorly.

September 16th, 2010
FIrst Rate Doctor
I don't go to doctors if I can possibly avoid it because it always seems so traumatic.Dr. Priest is different. She is friendly, an excellent listener, a quick study, sensitive to my personal preferences, and on my first visit she didn't just address my known problems, she ran a quick test and called with additional deficiencies I had no knowledge of and hadn't complained about. I don't know how she is able to spend so much time with one patient but I absolutely did not feel rushed, not on the first visit, nor the second. I don't want to increase wait times for myself, but she is an ideal women's doctor. I'll bet she's great with kids too. No anxiety with Dr. Priest.

July 6th, 2010
The office staff is disorganized, rude, never calls back and forgets to send out rx when requested. When I complained to Dr. Priest about this more then once she acted like she was not aware of the problem when I know for a fact other people have complained as I was in the office when this has happened...and witnessed them being rude to other patients.There was no concern to fix this issue by Dr. Priest.The Doctor was also quick to prescribe medications instead of diet modification and when the medications were not working correctly and complaints about staff were made the Doctor chose to "release" me as a patient.I honestly believe this Doctor over medicates patients for follow up visits and possible drug kickback money..and does not care about the how the office staff and how they treat people. Instead of taking care of her office problems and not over medicating she releases the patient when someone expects to be treated ethically and with respect. When I threatened to seek care with another physician I received a letter indicating that I was released...only I didnt get the letter as they explained they sent me and found out the day of my appointment when I came in and they said you have been released...and then i was told that if i didnt leave they would call security on me. I had called in earlier that day to confirm my appointment and there was no mention that I had been released..so I found out by coming in and the lady behind the counter was so incredibly rude when I asked her to explain what released meant...then said she would call security...unbelievable.No I cannot reccommend this Doctor. Bottom line she over medicates for more money in office visits, the staff is the rudest staff I have ever dealt with and the follow up is horrid.