Dr. Nicole Renaud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
I'm critical and hard to please
Dr. Renaud is very thorough and responsive. The only drawback is that (as she knows) she's a talker, so appointments run long. (I have only seen her twice, but am sticking with her.

August 21st, 2015
Extremely Caring and Brilliant Physician
I had my first visit with Dr. Renaud yesterday. I am absolutely satisfied and happy with this doctor. Dr. Renaud was very thorough, and explained in terms that I could understand about symptoms, diagnoses and treatment. She answered my questions, and at no time did I feel rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Renaud to anyone who is looking for an excellent ophthalmologist, one who will partner with you about caring for your eyes.

January 10th, 2014
caveats
Dr. Renaud is incredibly thorough and clearly a very caring doctor who puts her patients first despite industry pressures. She takes the time to really explain what's going on and won't throw temporary solutions at you that will keep you coming back, all of which is exactly what I look for in a provider. However, she is so incredibly long winded that it severely detracts from all of those benefits. She is doing both herself and her patients a disservice by venting about insurance companies and everything else that frustrates her DURING HER APPOINTMENTS when both she and her patients are losing valuable time. I've had my appointment times nearly doubled because of this, even while other patients were waiting significantly beyond their appointment times to be seen! I also appreciate that she answers her phone calls but even the simplest call has become a twenty minute conversation, much of it only tangentially related. If Dr. Renaud can address this proclivity of hers, she would be wonderful.