A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Rocco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rocco
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rocco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Nutritional Support
- Peptic Ulcer
- Preventive Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rocco graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rocco has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole C Rocco MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Rocco practice?
- Dr. Nicole Rocco has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Rocco practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists.