A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Rosenthal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Rosenthal, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rosenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole F Rosenthal DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole F. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Nicole Rosenthal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Rosenthal practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Somerset, NJ.
See Allentown Pediatricians.