A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Rosenthal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Rosenthal, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Rosenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole F. Rosenthal practice?
Dr. Nicole Rosenthal practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Somerset, NJ.
See Allentown Pediatricians.