A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Rothenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Rothenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rothenberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Rothenberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothenberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Le Rothenberg MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Rothenberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Rothenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Rothenberg practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.