A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Safina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Safina is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safina
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Safina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Safina, FAAP, FACMG, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safina graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Safina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Childrens Hospital of The Kings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Pauline Safina FAAP, FACMG, and MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Nicole P. Safina practice?
- Dr. Nicole Safina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Safina practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatricians and Kansas City Geneticists.