A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Sandhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Sandhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Sandhu, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandhu graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Sandhu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Punkay Sandhu MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole P. Sandhu practice?
- Dr. Nicole Sandhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Sandhu practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.