A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Sharkey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Sharkey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharkey graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Sharkey has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Sharkey MD is a female Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Sharkey practice?
- Dr. Nicole Sharkey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Sharkey practices Gynecology near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yorba Linda, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See San Clemente Obstetricians & Gynecologists.