A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Shepard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Shepard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepard graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Shepard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Milano Petersen Shepard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Shepard practice?
- Dr. Nicole Shepard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Shepard practices Pediatrics near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Pediatricians.