A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital - Washington, D.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Patrice Singh MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole P. Singh practice?
- Dr. Nicole Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Singh practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.