Dr. Nicole Bixler DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 19th, 2014
The Best
Dr. Nicole is very professional and very thorough. She is patient in answering any of my questions and always makes me feel that my health is important to her and her staff. I would highly recommend her.

July 15th, 2012
al f
Dr Sirchio is by far the finest doctor I have ever had.She can diagnose My ailments quickly and give Me whatever medication I require.She also consults other doctors I require to ensure I am not taking any medications that conflict with each other.She sits down with You to explain Your illness.Also all the magazines are current.

February 26th, 2012
Dr Sirchio is the finest doctor I have ever had.She spends time with you to fully explain your condition.The staff is friendly and professional.

September 12th, 2011
Dr.Siricho is by far the best doctor I have ever had.She listens to you and spends time discussing your problems.I would recommend Her to anyone.

May 7th, 2010
A great doctor
Dr. Sirchio is the best family doctor I've ever had, she is so caring and understanding, and isn't ready to throw a pill at a problem I might have, nor is she quick to send me to a hospital for something that could be nothing and have a huge hospital bill.If I do get hospitalized however, she is right there in my room every morning making sure i am getting the best of care, and she is quick to response when i call her service or office if I ever need to talk to her.Finally. Dr Sirchio never sugar coats any diagnosis, if she sees something wrong she will tell you what is is and what can/will happen if not treated.Her staff in her office are the nicest people you'll ever want to meet, like Dr. Sirchio they too are kind, caring, and are willing to see that you get the utmost out of your visit to the office.Overall DR. Sirchio is the only family Doctor I'll ever go to, and I'd recommend her to everyone that asks" Do i know a good Family Doctor"