Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Spillane
Dr. Nicole Spillane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ, with another office in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Spillane is affiliated with HackensackUMC, NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and Pascack Valley Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Spillane has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nicole Spillane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.
Dr. Mark Siegel
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi24
Dr. Pakkay Ngai
Sleep Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Malkhazi Mikadze
Hackensack, NJ 0 mi12