The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Sroka
Dr. Nicole Sroka, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fayetteville, GA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgical Oncology, Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Sroka is affiliated with Fayette Community Hospital, Piedmont Newnan Hospital and Affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. Dr. Sroka has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Sroka has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Nicole Sroka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.
Dr. Melanie Crutchfield Whitten
Fayetteville, GA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Mark Deutsch
Fayetteville, GA 0.08 mi28
Dr. Anoush Jidarian
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Fayetteville, GA 0.08 mi16