A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Sroka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Sroka, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Sroka, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sroka graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sroka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole L Sroka MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Sroka practice?
- Dr. Nicole Sroka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Sroka practices Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Fayetteville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.