A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Swofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Swofford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swofford
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swofford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Swofford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Swofford graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Swofford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Susanne Swofford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Swofford practice?
- Dr. Nicole Swofford has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Swofford practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Family Physicians.