A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Swofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Swofford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Swofford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Swofford graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Swofford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Susanne Swofford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole S. Swofford practice?
- Dr. Nicole Swofford has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Swofford practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
See Terrell Primary Care Doctors.