A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Thomas DO is a female Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Thomas practice?
- Dr. Nicole Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Thomas practices Surgery near Corvallis, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yreka, CA.
See Corvallis Surgeons.