A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Todar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Todar, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todar graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Todar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Mia Todar DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Todar practice?
- Dr. Nicole Todar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Todar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Anesthesiologists and Boca Raton Pain Management Doctors.