A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Todar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Todar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Todar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Todar, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Todar graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Todar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Mia Todar DO and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Todar practice?
- Dr. Nicole Todar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Todar practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Boca Raton Anesthesiologists and Boca Raton Pain Management Doctors.